Having stayed here numerous times we always find it a lovely short break away. The hotel is located in the centre of the town close to all amenties and a short walk to the river. The rooms are clean and comfortable all with ensuites. The breakfast is homecooked local produce with lots of choice. I would recommend the full english!
Would definetly recommend I know we will be going again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the Bar/A la Carte Menu or the daily blackboard are available Lunch and Dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the Bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Northumberland/Rothbury