Having driven over from from a horrendous hotel in the Lake District, when we arrived at the Orchard House I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! Total luxury, total pampering and cosetting, and the attention to detail was exemplary. The room was gorgeous, the bed and duvet like being wrapped in a large marshmallow and the breakfast ... well, the best I've ever had. My only wish is that I had reason to travel to the Norh East again and stay there. Simply the best hotel (large or small) I've ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and EasyToBook so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Northumberland/Rothbury