“In-Depth Review. Sickening food.”
My in-depth review.
- Food Presentation: 8.0 / 10.0. Served on a slate. However the chips were served in a very small, what appeared to be, sauce pot.
- Initial Taste: 0.0 / 10.0. Edges of the burger were burnt. Inside the burger wasn't cooked and was red.
- Texture: 0.0 / 10.0. Was not burger like.
- Portion: 2.5 / 10.0. Burger was large but there was only about 8 chips, literally. One of which was not cooked. (Solid potato).
- After taste: 0.1 / 10.0. Disgusting. No taste to the burger. Undercooked. Burnt edges. I only ate half of it, and that's cause I was hungry.
- Additional: Partners soup was Carrot and Corriander, she said it was far too peppered. We also noticed other customers picking at their food.
- Staff 1.0 / 10.0. Never asked once how the meal was. Although a young lady was friendly.
- 1st encounter: Older lady (possibly the cook) asked if we were finished.
- 2nd encounter: Same lady just came n took the plates away.
- Additional: When we walked in, no one greeted us, even when the staff walked past us.
- Cost: Average. £6 ish for the burger. £4 ish for partners soup and chips (strange girlfriend, I know) lol.
- Additional: Upon arriving 2 out of the 4 tables at the top terrace, were full of dirty plates.
- Condemants: Very limited selection. Very cheap. In fact, there wasn't any mayo! Some of the baskets were empty.
- Overall: 0.5 / 10.0
The rear garden is nice. But that's about it. I also had a sore gut from here! I know that cause that was my first meal of the day! Nothing annoys me more than somewhere that serves food that can't cook food!!
-- Conclusion: Save your money and health. Stay well clear!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.