Due to emergency circumstances (the owner had just come out of hospital with a new baby after a c. Section) we had to phone when we arrived and let ourselves in to our lovely spacious ground floor double room. Our shower room was a bit compact but did the job. We liked the fact that we had a sofa and soft seat to sit on to watch telly. We discovered the Queens Head very near where we ate the two nights we stayed. It was friendly and the food lovely. Our breakfast was fine and if you want to bring in a carry out for an evening meal you are free to use the diningroom. Will use this guest house if we are in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfield Guest House is a three storey Victorian townhouse we have six large en suite rooms.bed and breakfast starts at a very reasonable price.we have double twin and family rooms which can sleep up to five persons.we are located right in the centre of beautiful rothbury an ideal base to visit the whole of northumberland we have of street parking and cycle storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Springfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfield Guest House Hotel Rothbury
- Springfield Guest House Northumberland/Rothbury