We stayed here only because we stayed here 15 years ago. Little appears to have been done to the development in the intervening period. Location is excellent but the apartments are simply not good enough for today's traveller where 2 star does not have to mean rundown and shabby. Clearly the whole development needs significant investment but I guess the owners are not in a position to do this. Will not stay here for a third time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, welcoming and just a short walk to the resort centre, the Poblado Marinero Apartments are an ideal base from which to enjoy your surroundings. In fact, staying here is all about location. Not only are you just 100 metres from resort, but closer still you’ll find the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Apartamentos Poblado Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Hotel Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain