We stayed here in 2010 when we were transferred at the time of the ash cloud in Iceland. I don't know if it was because we had previously been at a hotel in Costa Adeje, but I really didn't rate these apartments. Okay they are large - but so rundown. There is no pool actually on the complex - you have to cross over the road to get to it, but you have to pay for umbrellas and sun beds. The beach was closed due to the landslide where people had been killed the year before. So no beach at all. Thought it was a strange resort- okay the cliffs looked beautiful but just couldn't take to it. There were cockroaches also in the rooms , my son had to help a young mum get rid of some in her apartment! The furniture was old and the kitchen and bathroom shabby- I suppose it was clean but old and sort of depressing ! The town itself was also nothing to write home about. Frankly I'd spend money elsewhere on the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, welcoming and just a short walk to the resort centre, the Poblado Marinero Apartments are an ideal base from which to enjoy your surroundings. In fact, staying here is all about location. Not only are you just 100 metres from resort, but closer still you’ll find the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Apartamentos Poblado Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Hotel Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain