Thinga were broken in the room. Has booked a double room, arrives to a twin room and was told the hotel does not have double rooms. Manager was very rude and argumentative. Was told there was wifi through out hotel but could only use it in reception. Swimming pool was not in the hotel complex as advertised but across the road and only open for very limited times. Massively overpriced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, welcoming and just a short walk to the resort centre, the Poblado Marinero Apartments are an ideal base from which to enjoy your surroundings. In fact, staying here is all about location. Not only are you just 100 metres from resort, but closer still you’ll find the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Apartamentos Poblado Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Hotel Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain