They rent self catering apartments overlooking the mariner and cliffs of Los Gigantes. I have been their several times. Recommend you sellect sea view if thats what you would like to see from your balcony. otherwise you will overlook a court yard, cliff face or even a wall of adjacent accomodation. Their is a swiming and eating area across the road that you are issued a free entry pass for on checking in. Reception area has coin operated internet, pool tables & a TV. Their are restaurants and bars close by that provide entertainment. There are 2 supper markets close by. Los Gigantes is a much less commercialised and nicer place than Los Americas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, welcoming and just a short walk to the resort centre, the Poblado Marinero Apartments are an ideal base from which to enjoy your surroundings. In fact, staying here is all about location. Not only are you just 100 metres from resort, but closer still you’ll find the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Apartamentos Poblado Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Hotel Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain