“Family Friendly Delight” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CKs Bistro

CKs Bistro
Pasaje Jacaranda 2 | Down the Steps by Bamboo Bar, 38683 Los Gigantes, Tenerife, Spain
+34 687 71 63 80
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 27 restaurants in Los Gigantes
Cuisines: Dessert, International, British, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Description: We specialise in fresh home cooked food
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Family Friendly Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

So good we went back twice in a 1 week trip. Very friendly, and excellent food. Highly recommended for families.

Visited August 2013

83% Recommend
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Nicest steak in town..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant in quite area off town. Made feel welcome from start unlike other restaurants in area where bread is put in front off you without asking. Steak I have to say is the nicest I have had in the local area, fresh taste and the home chips are exceptional. Asked for some extra things to add to steak and it was no problem. If in town this is the place to drop into. I tried a lot off other restaurants during my two week holiday. Myself and wife agreed this one had by far the best food. price is very fair for what is served.. Thanks

• Visited August 2013
Bolton, United Kingdom
“A cut above the usual holiday restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This little bistro down a side street in Los Gigantes is easy to miss, but worth seeking out. They have the usual children's menu but were happy to cook a main course from the menu and serve it one two plates - making some child friendly amendments along the way. They say they cook to order and they really do. You don't have any of the usual nonsense of bread and butter being served before hand which you don't really want so we had room for a main course and dessert - which I normally avoid because it's usually a disappointment. This was not - a lemon panacotta which was to die for! A superb restaurant that we will definitely visit on our next trip to Los Gigantes.

• Visited June 2013
Littlehampton, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

On the 3 trips I've been to Los Gigantes this is by far the best place to eat, on a 7 day holiday we ate there 4 times most nights always saying "oh well try somewhere different tonight" walk past see there daily special board and take a seat, as it always had some different and enticing to try. The staff are friendly and the food is exceptional looking forward to my September trip already see you soon

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“A reliable and delicious vegan-friendly choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We visited CKs Bistro about a year ago. We had read the online reviews but when we passed by the restaurant during the day it didn't look like much. However, we ended up trying it... and then went back about 3 times during the rest of our trip!

I am vegan but my partner is not, and I didn't expect to find much vegan-friendly restaurant food in Los Gigantes. However, not only did the staff know exactly what I could and couldn't eat, they were incredibly helpful and inventive - the first time I had the vegetarian bolognese which was one of the best pasta dishes I have ever eaten, but the following visits they improvised an entire meal for me and everything was absolutely delicious!

My partner loved all of his meals too, ranging from steak pie to various pasta dishes.

Service was friendly, food was reasonably priced and generously portioned, and the atmosphere was perfect for a relaxing holiday evening.

Although their food is great - freshly made and well seasoned - they should make more of the fact that they cater to vegans, as I would not have hesitated to go there straight away had I known!

• Visited July 2012