We have just returned from a long weekend in Menorca and spent three nights at Sant Joan De Binissaida. What a perfect place to escape to. The hotel is situated off one of the narrow country roads and has views over the surrounding countryside and the sea. The pool is spectacular and as the hotel only has 12 rooms, is never busy. The breakfast is a wonderful spread, and the lunch and dinners are delicious. We were lucky enough to get an upgrade to the Rossini Suite which was beautiful, comes with its own jacuzzi and has great views of the hotel grounds and the sea. But the best thing about the hotel is the staff. Harry the manager is super friendly and helpful and his colleague, Bea, is a wonderful asset to the hotel. Bea was there at breakfast and lunch and nothing was ever too much trouble. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a bit of downtime in a spectacular setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sant Joan de Binissaida is a charming boutique hotel located in a XVIII century country house in the east of the island of Menorca, near the entrance to the port of Mahon. It has twelve bedrooms, a gourmet restaurant with its own vegetables garden, twelve acres of gardens and land, a large outdoor pool, kids play area, massage service, meeting room with fireplace and a beautiful venue for all kinds of events. Sant Joan de Binissaida is the ideal destination for people looking for a villa in menorca with charm and personality, lovers of rural tourism, tranquillity and tasty gastronomy, identified sustainable tourism and seeking a friendly and professional care.Sant Joan de Binissaida is a small hotel in Menorca. Its twelve cosy rooms are the ideal setting to enjoy a pleasant and restful sleep. They are all different, each with its own personality. The rooms are named after great composers, reflecting the owner's passion for opera. All enjoy beautiful views over the gardens or the sea. The two Suite Rooms are particularly beautiful: Suite Rossini, with its high ceilings and jacuzzi, and Suite Wagner, with its living room and a large private terrace with chillout area. Both have sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sant Joan De Binissaida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Joan De Binissaida Hotel Es Castell
- Sant Joan De Binissaida Es Castell, Spain - Minorca