We have just returned from 14 days in a suite in this hotel. The room was excellent although more drawers would have been welcome. The views from the room are stunning and the bed and seating very comfortable.
There have been varied comments about the food but we had an enjoyable meal each evening. The arrangements are typical of a buffet set up in a Mediterranean hotel and unless one is through choice or necessity on a very restricted diet, it is hard to imagine not being able to put together a satisfactory meal each evening. As to the cooking or food quality, I can only say that we had no problems and no one we spoke to expressed dissatisfaction .
The hotel is very modern with good decor and very clean. The glass roof is an odd choice for the lounge as it is too hot to sit in during the day but in practice we would probably not have sat inside during the day anyway.
The aerobic equipment in the gymn is good and we would like to thank Nuria ( often ably supported by Andrew and Carmen ) for their company in the daily keep fit class which with Nuria's
direction kept us supple during our stay.
Finally a short stroll to Cala Fonts in the evening for a drink and to soak up the relaxing atmosphere and views add to a desire to return after what overall was a highly enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Hamilton Menorca**** hotel has been completely renovated turning it into a vanguard design hotel for adults only. Its privileged location overlooking the Bay of Mahon and its Urban Beach concept makes it the perfect choice for travel as a couple or for business trips. Our 155 rooms have been completely redesigned in-line with the new B-Roomconcept, adapting to the needs of even the most demanding clients. They stand out for being equipped with 180 cm wide bed, panoramic rain effect shower, LCD satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, room service... Among other features. The majority of rooms have balconies and there is free Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel. All this, as you enjoy enjoy incredible views of the sea. The hotel Barcelo Hamilton Menorca has a dividable room of 200 m², fully-equipped for Meetings and events with its own entrance from the outside. There is a noteworthy choice of Mediterranean and local cuisine at the different restaurants. In addition, enjoy the fabulous 360º views of Mahon from the sky bar while you enjoy one of the cocktails from our extensive range. 2 Outdoor swimming pools complete the facilities, one of them is heated and covered during the winter, sun terrace area, a flotarium,6 hot Tubs in the Sky Bar, a fantastic U-Wellness and fitness room. Discover the charm of the island of Menorca. Relax and enjoy a romantic getaway or holiday with your partner at the Barcelo Hamilton Menorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Hamilton Menorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Hamilton Hotel Es Castell
- Barcelo Es Castell
- Barcelo Hotel Es Castell
- Barcelo Hamilton Menorca Es Castell, Spain - Minorca