“Exceeded my expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sabor Toscano

Sabor Toscano
Upper Level c/Rambla del mediterraneo n.5 | Puerto de la Duquesa, Manilva, Spain
Website
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Manilva, Spain
“Exceeded my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is my first review at tripadvisor and this restaurant must have really impressed me, so I would go here to write a review :D
My fiancee took me there to celebrate St Valentines day and from the first glance, place does not look any special at all. But once there, we were greeted with complementary cavas, canapes, had absolutely amazing meals. The portions were the biggest I've seen for a long time, extremely fresh vegetables and overall very tasty. They even made me a gift (red rose), as it was St Valentines day.
I will definitely come back :)

• Visited February 2013

87% Recommend
Sheffield
“Excellent Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is the the first time we have tried Sabor Toscana and without doubt this is the best Italian in Puerto Duquesa. My OH and I went without a reservation and were greeted warmly by the owner (I think). Nothing was too much trouble, the pasta was excellent and so was the service. I would say that the only downside is that it is very small and has to rely on a covered extension for more seating, but this was cosy and warm on a January evening. We will definitely return and would recommend to friends.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“It HAS got even better.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Last visit in October 2012 ...the usual warm, sincere, friendly welcome.Service if anything slightly better...and the food... without doubt the best meal yet. Never had a fillet steak like it!
Distinctly Italian...but never over-stated ..Andreas is a gentleman of the highest order. Truly a pleasure to dine at this one.

• Visited October 2012
West Midlands
“Fantastic food with excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

During a weeks trip to Spain we visited this restaurant twice and had an excellent experience on both occasions. The menu choice was extensive and the quality of the food was superb. All the staff in the restaurant provided great service - very friendly & helpful & efficient. Would definitely recommend a visit to the restaurant if you are in the Duquesa area.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Essex, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in the Port”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We loved this restaurant. The food was fresh and tasted wonderful and an added bonus the children loved it. The staff catered for their own personal changes in the menu and were very friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Visited July 2012