We were given an apartment with a fantastic view of The Rock of Gibraltar so we were extremely happy. There was no oven, grill or toaster as previously stated so you could really only fry or microwave. We did eat in the restaurant a couple of times and it was OK nothing special but you got some variety in choice. The beds are quite firm and the pillows werent good at all. No hairdryer but you could rent with 20 euro deposit.
We visited Sotogrande (big beach, chic and quiet little harbour) and Puerto del Delquesa which was lively in the evening we found some really nice restaurants ( 10 minutes by car ). Tarifa was worth a visit as well as Vejer if you are travelling towards Cadiz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing views of the Rock of Gibraltar. New stylish and spacious apartments Children and teenage clubs for 3 to 18 year olds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Terrazas Costa del Sol Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Terrazas Costa Del Sol Hotel Manilva
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Terrazas Costa Del Sol
- Village Hotel Manilva
- Village Resort Manilva
- Pierre & Vacances Terrazas Costa Del Sol Holiday Village Manilva, Spain