When we arrived late on in the evening.we were handed bedding told our rooms were up the hill,(a very steep hill)with three sets of stairs.No one to show us were to go,When we got to our room ther was no welcome pack only a cleaning pack,no tea sugar or milk
for a self cattering accomodation it had no oven,small kichen space for the amount of people( 8 adults) a dishwasher that did'nt wash dishes.There was no shop that you could buy any kind of food only one that sold bread and margarine and it only opened from 8 in the morning to 12 noon.
The price of their drinks were expensive 7.50 euro for a small vodka (when they had it)
They did not replace any drink when they ran out of it. There was nothing in the complex to do, The bar opened from 9 in the evening untill 11.30 the intertainment was for the kids until 10.30 or 11.00, you have to get a taxi everywere there is nothing near for a night out.They even stop the beach bus on the last day of August so you have to get a taxi to the beach or shops if you dont have a car its hill after hill so dont try and walk anywere
and take your own towels as they charge if you need clean towels or bedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing views of the Rock of Gibraltar. New stylish and spacious apartments Children and teenage clubs for 3 to 18 year olds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Terrazas Costa del Sol Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Terrazas Costa Del Sol Hotel Manilva
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Terrazas Costa Del Sol
- Village Hotel Manilva
- Village Resort Manilva
- Pierre & Vacances Terrazas Costa Del Sol Holiday Village Manilva, Spain