“Always look forward to eating here” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 102 Restaurants in Playa Flamenca
Cuisines: American, Argentinean, French, Italian, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Always look forward to eating here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everytime I am in the area I ensure I manage a meal here. Food and service is always great. We always recommend to others as well.

Visited June 2013

Limerick, Ireland
“Don't ask for 'well done'!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Although this is one of the most expensive restaurants in the area (they don't include the 10% VAT until the hefty bill), we choose it for a special family occasion. The food itself is top notch, but be wary when ordering steak. My medium was well done and my wife & kids' well done was, well cremated! The waiter does ask to cut the meat to ensure it's okay but doesn't allow enough time to actually taste it. Will not be returning!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool
“Ok, but not great!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Mixed feelings on this restaurant, overall look and interior is really nice and modern, it was very busy on our arrival but a table was made up straight away the staff were really friendly and helpful. This is not the place to go for a relaxing meal it was manic in the place, at first we were bombarded with meat, unfortunately the first sausage I cut into was cold and very under cooked and this was very off putting, for me most of the meat was very under cooked so if you like your meat well done this is not the place for you. Also any of the better meat like pork or beef you got the smallest piece imaginable cut off by the waiter they are obviously told you give you a very small portion. Overall this wasn't the best experience and it was the last meal before our friends went home and we were very disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Guadalajara,Mexico
“Great places for meat lovers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

There are 2 branches of this restaurant,one in a large new shopping mall, the other in a suburban setting.
Both locations serve very good meat and have all you can eat lunches,which were very good value for money.We thought the beef they served at lunch time was very good quality and yes, they made you wait for the good stuff,as they served sausages,chicken etc. first.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield
“One of the best in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We booked a table at this busy restaurant, and when we arrived we are glad we did, this service was first class and they showed a genuine interest in you. The food was great and very varied, the menu was easy to understand and authentic without being over fussy like some are in the area, they concentrate on the main reason you are there and thats the food. I had the set menu and for the size and quality of my steak for €20 with starter and desert was great value. My cousin had the chicken with mushrooms and this was tender and tasty, with the ideal size for an evening meal, great place and I will always return when I come back

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere