Hotel was very nice, rooms very big and clean.
Food is nice and fresh.
Pool area is too small, there isn't much space really, sunbeds squeezed together. Also, the hotel instruction said that people can't leave their towels on sunbeds to keep it busy while they are not around but lots of people do that anyway. My bf was trying to talk to lifeguard who was on there but he said he doesn't understand English and he didn't do anything about it.
There's a bar around pool area so u can easily get some cold (beer, cocktails) or hot drinks as well as food (sandwich, hot dog etc)
Beach is small, but still very nice, about 5mins walk from the hotel. There is a cocktail bar around the beach called 'la ola', we really enjoyed those cocktails!
Area is very very nice, we walked pretty much, also to Los gigantes where the harbour is.
I could definitely say that hotel is worth to pay for it, even though pool area is not big enough :-) we had fantastic time and we miss it!
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar Hotel
- Lagos De Cesar
- Lagos De Cesar Tenerife
- Hotasa Lagos De Cesar Hotel
- Hotel Lagos De Cesar
- Lagos Cesar
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.