Stayed here February 2013, good points are rooms are clean and you can get the room made up if you put the card in the door, staff extremely helpful especially reception who printed off our boarding passes when we lost them. Other staff friendly and helpful, shame there weren't more.
Snacks at pool bar disappointing, if they employed some staff here they could cook fresh snacks and serve drinks instead of having to serve oneself. Restaurant clean but food very basic with some imagination it could be so much better plus side there was a microwave which I used to heat food. Overall fairly good value for what we paid.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar Hotel
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Lagos De Cesar
- Lagos De Cesar Tenerife
- Hotasa Lagos De Cesar Hotel
- Hotel Lagos De Cesar
- Lagos Cesar
- Blue Sea Lagos De Cesar Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.