There is a comment that most reviewers are making, "the food is not hot enough" which I totally agree with, other than that my rating for this hotel would be excellent.
This hotel is geared up for couples,families,large groups, etc. with something for everyone. The pool area has quiet terraces for anyone just wanting a few rays of sun, poolside areas for families and a great poolside bar with good snacks and meals.
The hotel is spotless as are the rooms which are cleaned daily. The staff are friendly and responsive however I found few pour favor and gracias's to the bar staff produced much larger drinks measures than those people more ignorant than myself.
I could add more but if you read other reviews of this hotel you can't go far wrong, we will be returning to this hotel in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Playa La Arena Hotel
- Be Live Playa La Arena Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Spring Hotel Santiago Del Teide
- Playa La Arena
- Hotel Playa La Arena
- Be Live Playa La Arena Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Be Live Playa La Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.