Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We checked out after three days. The food was terrible, Luke warm all the time. Rooms postage stamp size, mattresses disgusting state, entertainment non existence . Night check in was fast, but unhelpful . There's nothing to do around the hotel apart from look at a skip when having a drink on the terrace! Snacks in the afternoon are dried up leftovers from breakfast. Not enough staff anywhere, just plain horrible. Glad we changed hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Our 1800m2 spa will help you to wind down and if you’re coming with the family, you couldn’t do better; our suites with independent lounge are all you could ever ask for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Luabay Costa Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago