Spent a week here in early August,myself,my wife,and 12 year old son.It was our fourth time here,and had an enjoyable holiday.The rooms are excellent.Yes,like everywhere else,the sunbed situation is a little crazy.Families taking up 6 beds,and using 2.Annoying.Whats the answer?We think standards have dropped slightly since we first visited however,especially in the main buffet restaurants,where a dirty plate/glass was not atall unusual. They need more staff during peak season,as it could take a while to clear away dirty plates etc.Entertainment staff work extremely hard-Steffi,part of the hotel animation team was,as in previous years,superb.You must,if brave enough,try the high ropes.It may look scary at first,but once youve done it,you will be back every day,like we were.The first choice babes running the high ropes are fantastic.One even has a white tattoo-COOL.Mara,Fiona,Simone and Nia could not have been any nicer,all hardworking and totally professional.Without any shadow of a doubt,they made our holiday.Thanks girls.Siam Park is a great day out,if a little expensive.33 euros for an adult,22 euros for a child.Book your bus there and back through hotel reception-It costs 4 euros only.On arrival at Siam Park.it may be advisable to purchase fastpass bands,allowing you to jump some queues for the popular slides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Our 1800m2 spa will help you to wind down and if you’re coming with the family, you couldn’t do better; our suites with independent lounge are all you could ever ask for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Luabay Costa Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago