Two active late 60's couple found a spring holiday very well catered for and a massive apartment with free drinks thrown in. The food was excellent in how it was cooked, quality and in quantity but like most mass production restaurants was not always as hot as it could be. The staff were excellent and helpful and for young children plenty to do on site. The hotel was very clean and tidy throughout. A delightful range of nationalities were met. We did go out of the school term and thus it was not crowded. The main drawback was you had to climb in hot sun a very long, very steep hillside to get there from the nearest beach or shops. This was certainly a problem for elderly, infirm or if there are young children; though there was enough activity on site for the very young. A car would be very useful for adults. Having said that for a young family it would be a self-contained ideal holiday. Area and the local buses(also down the hill) quite pretty for Tenerife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Our 1800m2 spa will help you to wind down and if you’re coming with the family, you couldn’t do better; our suites with independent lounge are all you could ever ask for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Luabay Costa Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago