we returned home from this fab holiday in the early hours of this morning. Anyone who has a bad word to say about this hotel is wrong. We travelled as an extended family myself, husband and our two children aged 4 and 5months and my parents 60+. the hotel catered for everyone. We asked for rooms close to the amenities for my disabled father and this was granted. We were in block k right near the restaurants and bars and central to all the pools. This is a large complex so here we'd be great to stay however if you are in further away blocks the staff are more than happy to take you by golf buggy.
The first choice kids club for my little boy was fantastic running for 2 hours each morning or afternoon or both if you require, he had loads of fun making, playing and adventuring around the hotel. The intel also have a full entertainment programme running throughout the day for both adults and children. The are a quiet pool which also accommodates a snack bar, my only advise here is that the food is only warm not hot and there is not a bar here. They do have self serve beer pumps and wine pumps plus soft drinks however for cocktails and spirits you need to be around the main pool or go to the lobby bars.
The mini golf, football etc and kids pay areas are great. So much here for children to do. Towels are free around the pool but you do get charged 15 euros per towel if not returned upon check out.
Our room was great over looking the sea and the main terrace, mini bar was stocked up daily with coke, beer and water Nd rooms were well cleaned and towels and bedding changed regularly.
The hotel itself it spotless and always being cleaned. All staff very helpful and smiley. The evening entertainment is also good. Some AI resorts are rubbish at this it here. There are 2 evening venues, the main venue hosts the kids mini disco at 8pm then a show and finishes at around 11pm. The Beatles show was fantastic they also had Michael Jackson, a parrot show and eagles show plus comedy circus shows etc. really good. In the other bar near the lobby they had a nightly singer/artist on. Mum and dad tended to stay in here and was catered more for couples and older guests.
Breakfast food was fantastic everything you could want. Lunch and dinner were well catered for all nationalities and the was always something for everyone to eat. Some days more than others but overall a good variety. Lunch was sometimes better than evening. There was always a meat and fish on the grill. If it wasn't cooked enough for you just ask them to leave it on a bit longer and they will. Lots of lovely cakes and desserts too.
Overall this was a great holiday, we would all go back and I highly recommend it to all. Especially those with a young family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago