This is a great hotel for families with loads for the kids but in my opinion not for couples. Apart from a couple of good entertainment acts and some dodgy "lounge singers" there isnt much to keep you up after 10.30. The facilities are excellent, the spa the pools the gym the rooms the activities and the service are all great but it is badly let down by the restaurant. The food was not bad but the wine and the standard of hygiene is awful, come on Luabay get some anti bacterial gel at the entrance and make sure it is used, it wont cost the earth and will help reduce the number of people with sick and diarrhoea, of which there were many, including my Wife. Still the beer and the gin and tonics along with the Cava and Lamumba were all spot on. If I had a young family I would go to this hotel for the facilities and entetainment but watch what your eating.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Our 1800m2 spa will help you to wind down and if you’re coming with the family, you couldn’t do better; our suites with independent lounge are all you could ever ask for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Luabay Costa Los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.