“Again and Again” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Centurion, South Africa
“Again and Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Still love this place. I wish I can sit there the whole day long. All the interesting people visiting is worth watching. The food is good, and I think value for your money.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Can't get better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

You won't easily find a place with a view,location,atmosphere and great food.We had the musselpot for starter to share.For mains we had rib,calamarie and fish.Huge portions and fantastic taste.The place were full the wholebtime but did not wqit long for food and the quality fantastic.Great play park for the kids also.My third time there and will go back again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Paarl, South Africa
“Sun & seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Joined some friends for lunch at Ons Huisie on a beautiful sunny windless day. This is when this restaurant works best. Its about the outside seating and enjoying the fresh seafood and view. The service was friendly, the food good, although not excellent, and the wine perfectly chilled.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cape Town
“Great setting but!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great setting, especially on a warm balmy summer evening. Unfortunately the quality of food is not consistent. My husband and I usually share a Wuppertal basket, which consists of samoosas, chicken strips, cheese balls, bobotie bites, spring rolls and chips. However on the last occasion, we were missing the cheese balls and the bobotie bites were almost unrecognisable, we were however thrown dead with oily chips! Our main meal was calamari & chips, but should rather have been described as chips and calamari. (It's too much chips guys!!) Not sure if I will go back, maybe just for drinks and the lovely view. It is very disappointing as this was one of the restaurants we kept on coming back to.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“What a waste of potential - even the cockroach in my food improved my outing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

After taking the trouble to book a table, we get told on arrival to "sit anywhere", to having to ask if we can order drinks, refills, and food...... to the cockroach in my breakfast.....
Yip, all in all a HUGE waste of potential, it seems that they know they have one of the most awesome views in Cape Town and that means the service can take its time, the waitrons seemed friendly but that did not improve them performance, surely the better you serve the more money you make in tips???
Anyway, food was cold and bland, I do not think a single spice was used in the kitchen for any of our 7 meals......
After returning my food (yip, did not actually order the roach) - I felt the apology to be without meaning/feeling and very insincere....
Definitely, not on my list of places to refer any mates or clients....

• Visited April 2013