We stayed at the Penthouse suite which has a fantastic view of Table Mountain. The facilities were great, cleaning staff, very efficient and reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Car parking facilities were ample and secure.
There were some serious safety flaws:
1. Access to the Penthouse suite was via the elevator .During our stay there was a power Cut, we had to use the fire escape to exit the building but found there was no emergency lighting, so pitch black. . Fortunately we had brought torches with us. Wheelie bins were being stored on stairwell landings. We felt that these were serious safety issue which needs addressing.
2. The cable to the television had exposed wires, which my husband nearly touched.
3. There was a patio was covered with pigeon excrement, I had to request that the area be cleaned twice during our stay.
4. The bed linen although washed had several stains.
The overall experience would have been excellent if not for these health and safety issues.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aquarius Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquarius Luxury Hotel Bloubergstrand