“Yummy food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+(44)02070182621
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
InLust is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Feltham
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: From À la carte dining in an open kitchen serving extensive range of dishes as Traditional INDIAN food and alongside combination of “InLust” specialist CHINESE dishes to craft a diversified dining experience for its food lovers. Based on relaxed setting on Staines road in the vicinity of Hounslow,and the most proximate Indian cuisine near Heathrow Airport with takeaway and free delivery.
“Yummy food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Best local restaurant. Loved the chicken 65. Had a wonderful experience. Restaurant atmosphere is excellent.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Amazing Reastuarant!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

First, the curry is amazing! Is not Chinese, but they serve Indian food mostly. Overall, this is an amazing experience!

“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just had the most fantastic meal in this resturant and cannot praze it enough. The food has a real depth of flavour without being overpowering, the atmosphere is great and our waiter Moh was spot on. Best meal I have had in a long time and well worth the money.

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great Indian Restaurant near Heathrow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is one of the best (top 3) Indian Restaurants I have frequented and I eat Indian at least once a week. The Menu is very extensive for both Meat Eaters and Vegetarians (me). If you are staying at the Jury's Inn as I was this is then will worth the 30 minutes' walk as I think it is probably the best food around the area. The only small downside is the price, but I think all restaurants around Heathrow are above average price. I have eaten in many restaraunts in this area this is far the best.

• Visited June 2013
london
“IN LUST a very intense and powerful name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Wow! what a name for a Restaurant? Perhaps the owner had decided on such a name to enhance the curiosity of the inquisitive mind. Then the question arises what is a place to dine in may be implying with such a name? and such visions of intrigue... begin....as did to me.

The restaurant tucked away in a totally unexpected location on the end of a parade of shops!

I ended up by mere chance and seeing the name IN LUST had to walk up to an unusual frontage... A wonderful glass window with water and bubbling bubbles feature.
I was immediately welcomed by a tall, dark, dashing young man...who rushed to open the open the door! How could I turn away from such a welcome?

Mo, the Manager politely invited me in and ensured I felt special by escorting me and offering a seat to a unique Table with a setting I had never seen before.
I was very pleasantly surprised.......
As I decided to walk around the restaurant to find clues as to why the restaurant had been named such a different name..I was not to be disappointed... and could not believe the aura I began to feel a sense of mystery...wanting to know and see more and more a very fabulous, clean, contemporary decor. It had a feel of Romance....
Mo suggested a few dishes as I too busy looking around at the array of eye catching ornaments and falling in love with the restaurant feeling totally at ease with the welcome and
calmness of the place.
By now the food had arrived what a marvelous presentation by the Chef ..as I took the first mouthful of the my suggested starter...The question arose?..IN LUST....the desire to please ....Mo the manager...and a pleasure... to cook by the chef and of course...fulfilling my appetite...therefore I had finally found my answer!!
Well done to all those involved in this restaurant ....a wonderful, different, special dining experience! Since my visit I feel a craving for the delicious cuisine.....and compelled to share the experience with my friends......THANK YOU ....MO (THE MANAGER) for allowing a mundane day by turning it into a pleasurable one.

• Visited June 2013