“Like watching paint dry” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 31 restaurants in Feltham
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Like watching paint dry”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I've spent more than one hour and 30 mins in there and that's the longest I have ever spent in a restaurant. Waited for a looooooong time for our starter which was nachos. Now eating a pack of Doritos and dips would have started nicer. Waited even looooooonger for our main. I had the double burger which tastes better in Frankie n bennys and spurs. I didn't bother asking for desert. I've never been in such a hurry to pay the bill before.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

34% Recommend
Ely, United Kingdom
“Virgin Chiquita's visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

First time we've ever been there - excellent food , great service , great atmosphere , good choice of food. Well done Leah (waitress) - looked after us really well.definitely go back there again

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Never Again !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Used to go here all the time, but stopped as the service was getting worse each time we went. We decided to give it another go this week. We went on a Thursday evening, there were only a few other tables in use. It has had a full refurbishment since the last time we went. I ordered the Burrito (£11) as the Enchiladas that I previously used to order now do not come with rice and are more expensive ?? My husband ordered the Southern Fried Chicken and Pulled Pork(£14), he was severely disappointed when his meal came out. It was a chicken breast with a spoonfull of pulled pork on top. Initially we did not see the pulled pork on top of the chicken so I asked the waitress if maybe the kitchen had forgotten to add it to the plate, she then pointed out the spoonfull adding 'this is how its always served '. She wandered off and we said no more. I noticed her speaking to her Manager, obviously saying that we were not impressed with the meal, he did no more than shake his head at us !! I then took a photo of my husbands meal (of course intending to upload it) within seconds of the flash going off the waitress appeared with a small bowl of pulled pork to add to my husbands meal stating ' I bought you some more pork because you complained' !!!! Needless to say we did not order desert, we paid the bill and left.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hounslow, United Kingdom
“Chiquito's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Fabulous food and the service was great as well.

The portions are a little on the large size and I felt guilty about leaving some on my plate.

No problems with parking as there is a large car park, but Saturday nights can get very busy with there being a cinema and bowling alley in the same complex.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hounslow, United Kingdom
“"Average"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went here on a Mother’s day more than 5 years back and the food was rubbish. It took 2 hours to bring food and when it arrived I remember we didn’t eat anything.

However since it has been newly refurbished, we decided to go again and were pleasantly surprised. The menu had changed along with the decor. The food was average and but served within a reasonable amount of time. However all dishes are extremely overpriced, a piece of grilled salmon on a bed of onions was over £15, and the fish was overdone!
I have been here a few times and can say that the quality of food is inconsistent!

• Visited March 2013