“The most delicious food on the island...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bozcaada Lodos Restaurant

Bozcaada Lodos Restaurant
Cinar Carsi Cad. Postahane arkasi Bozcaada / Canakkale, Bozcaada, Tenedos Island, Turkey
+90 286 697 05 45
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 44 restaurants in Bozcaada
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Istanbul, Turkey
“The most delicious food on the island...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

The food is delicious. The street is lively and charming. The owner is lovely. You feel at home rather than feeling like a tourist.

Love it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
  • Turkish first
“good food, overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I heard of this restaurant from friends so I called them from Istanbul to booked a table 1 week in advance. We were in Bozcaada in a very busy period (festive time-1 week bank holiday for Turks) and all restaurants were a bit crazy but I was 'smart' and just wanted to enjoy this lovely dinner!! I must admit that the quality of the food is good (not excellent). But it's quite expensive. Anyway we could still enjoy it unless the waiters made the service so fast that we had starters, main courses and some little dessert all together in one hour! Obviously it was a very busy evening, they turned many tables a few times. Still I found it a bit greedy.

One more thing, our waiter recommended us a starter which was the most expensive dish in the menu. Apparently it was the specialty of this restaurant but he didn't explain how small fish was smoked, etc. In the end we ordered, my husband didn't like it. Not because it was bad but simply it wasn't his taste... My anger was about the explanation...

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food with good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Lodos is my first address in Bozcaada to enjoy seafood. I recommend to all who would like to get the best service and great atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
australia
“Great food with English spoken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Gorgeous building lovely fresh food heaps of staff but still need to ask twice for more beer!

Visited May 2012
“Changed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I once had a lunch in Lodos about 6 years ago. I had two mezes and i was really happy about it and i didn't care about the prices because of the taste i had. After 6 years it seems things g-have changed in Lodos Restaurant. We were 2 adults and a kid and i was disappointed so much. Besides we paid a lot of money. I wouldn't mind if i had better food.

• Visited April 2012