“Maybe one of the best restaurants in Ibiza with an incredible sea view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of S'Illa des Bosc

S'Illa des Bosc
Calle Playa Cala Conta | s/n Afueras s/n, 07820 Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza, Spain
+34 971 80 61 61
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Maybe one of the best restaurants in Ibiza with an incredible sea view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This restaurant with an incredible great view to the sea is definitely our favourite one when we spend our vacactions in Ibiza.

You should definitely get to know it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London
“great food, great location, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a rather cloudy and windy lunchtime. The staff met us with great concern for our enjoyment, finding the table with the best view over the bay and sea, whilst sheltered from the worst of the winds. Had the vegetarian paella since one of our group is veggie, which is one of the best I have ever tasted. As the restaurant filled up, there was no reduction in the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff. I'll be back!

Visited June 2013
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Watch the sun go down over the horizon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

What a magical evening !
Our friends met us at the airport and we went straight to the resturant. Fantastic relaxed atmosphere with breathtaking views of the sinking sun .food and service was exceptionally good . John Dory for the men and Sea Bass in salt for the ladies .A great start to our few days in Ibiza

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Watch the sunset here and enjoy a dining and romantic one-off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

This restaurant on the beach at Calla Comte was recommended by our hotel manager and it surpassed his descriptions. We had a table right beside the beach, so uninterrupted views - (if reserving do make sure you ask to be right on the beach)and with a lovely bottle of rose, watched the sun go down. Dinner was good - fresh fish, but the setting is probably what makes the experience so wonderful.
Romantic, chilled, lovely service.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“I always recommend this restaurant to my friends going to Ibiza and I recommend you go to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Plan to spend time on the beautiful beach of Calla Comte and then sit at the restaurant to watch the sunset and enjoy great food and wine. My girlfriend had her first trip to Ibiza and I had to take her to my favorite restaurant of all my travels. I have had many of the dishes at this restaurant, but the best recommendation would be the wild sea bass baked in salt crust. The presentation as the server cuts the fillet at your table is amazing and the taste and texture of the fish as it melts in your mouth is excellent. We had the fried squid stuffed with cheese as an appetizer and we enjoyed a bottled of white wine with meal. The mixed sampler is an excellent choice for dessert, so you can taste a bit of everything. I always recommend this restaurant to my friends going to Ibiza and I recommend you go to.

• Visited June 2012