As I have said, a little bit of paradise. A very clean and quiet set of apartments on the top of a slight hill. Food is lovely and plentiful, drink on tap and well taken advantage of. Entertainment at sister hotel about 300m away, so peace and tranquillity if you want it, or a short walk for mini disco and such. Friendly and helpful staff, weather scorching hot, kids age 9 and 5 and begging to go back next year.
Train runs around resort at night which is good fun, we always hire a ca for a few days in middle to go and explore, book from UK as far cheaper.
If you want lots of day and night entertainment this isn't for you, if you want to recharge your batteries, this is for you. xx
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmeras Apartments Hotel s`Algar
- Las Palmeras Apartments s Algar
- Las Palmeras Apartments Spain/Minorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Las Palmeras Complex is situated in the upper part of the Resort, next to the wonderful Nature Area of Rafalet and 600m from the center with it's shop's, supermarket, diving center and the small bay of S'Algar. The complex has 72 apartments with 1 double bedroom. They are all very bright and have a pleasant terrace, double bedroom with 2 single beds next to each other, a living-dining area with 2 sofa beds (80 x 170 cm), kitchen and fully equipped bathroom. They are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, an equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, glass-top stove and microwave, fully equipped bathroom featuring a bathtub with shower and hairdryer, Wi-Fi (fee) and safe (upon request, for a charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Las Palmeras Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.