Nice hotel, set out lovely. Bunalows great, one bedroom, everything you need for self catering and all have pool views. There isnt a lot to do if you want to get out and about but its a lovely place. Theres a couple of restaurants and supermarkets where you can get everything you need. Also a bakery. These are in a little square about 10min walk away from hotel. Beach is about 20 min walk its nice but small with a restaurant/bar but its not easy to get to as its down a narrow path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Las Palmeras Complex is situated in the upper part of the Resort, next to the wonderful Nature Area of Rafalet and 600m from the center with it's shop's, supermarket, diving center and the small bay of S'Algar. The complex has 72 apartments with 1 double bedroom. They are all very bright and have a pleasant terrace, double bedroom with 2 single beds next to each other, a living-dining area with 2 sofa beds (80 x 170 cm), kitchen and fully equipped bathroom. They are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, an equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, glass-top stove and microwave, fully equipped bathroom featuring a bathtub with shower and hairdryer, Wi-Fi (fee) and safe (upon request, for a charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Las Palmeras Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmeras Apartments Hotel s`Algar
- Las Palmeras Apartments s Algar
- Las Palmeras Apartments Spain/Minorca