I just cannot fault this hotel. Very spacious, beautiful grounds - a mass of colour, fine rooms and even the plumbing works, food is superb and plentiful, staff are friendly and helpful. The whole place is immaculate, the five swimming pools are spotless, and if you hire a car the roads are excellent and there is very little traffic! I would strongly recommend that you go all inclusive: it's really worth it.
However, if you have walking difficulties, although there are plenty of lifts it is difficult to avoid steps, the hotel being built on sloping ground; and the hotel is not only large but spread out.
If you are unlucky and need medical assistance, as my wife did, the medical services are absolutely first class, with English speaking GPs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern thalassotherapy centre providing treatments under medical supervision, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero