“Wonderful food and nice area!” 5 of 5 stars

928 94 41 90
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Located in the Marina of Puerto Calero, Minato Sushi Bar is surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape and stunning sea views which are the perfect setting for the new concept of Japanese cuisine in Lanzarote.Along with the Japanese tradition, the worship of detail and excellence in service for the benefit of the customer, together with a wide selection of quality products and the best of the local land brings us closer to this distant and healthy cuisine. Minato Sushi Bar is a must for Japanese Cuisine lovers. MINATO Sushi Bar offers you two different options: You can either enjoy our varied menu or let us seduce u by an exquisite combination previously selected by our Sushi Man, both at an attractive price.Minato Sushi Bar is open every day in their lunch and dinner services. Open from 14:00 horas to 23:00 Every Day
Muntinlupa, Philippines
“Wonderful food and nice area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family and I went to Lanzarote this May 2013. We came across Minato through a friend and it was surely a great experience! I loved how fresh the seafood were! Loved the sesame covered tuna and the sushis! We ate there for most of our stay! Don't even mention how the view from the area is so nice-wonderful ambience! I would definitely want to go back soon!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Freshly prepared food with delicious salads. Not to be missed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

If you enjoy sushi and what goes with it, you will love this place. The sushi and salads are really delicious. My wife's favourite meal in the Marina. I must say, I enjoyed it too. The owner helps you to understand the menu, if you are new to this type of food, which is an excellent touch.

The sushi we had and seaweed salad was top notch and I mean that. The Gyoza was stunning too. My only slight criticism was the noodles I had reminded me a bit of a pot noodle, but they were fresh and delicious. Not enough for it to spoil my meal. If you like the healthy option whilst on holiday, you have got to try Minato. It really is good and not too expensive. We will be back. Oh yes, the view from the balcony is stunning.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Great Sushi and Great Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was in the Islands for Ironman Lanzarote and came accross Minato. Some of the best Tuna I have ever had!! I ate at Minato 4 of the 5 nights I was in town. The food is just as good as the ambience. The owner and staff are delightful and caring about providing a great product.

• Visited May 2013
london
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Loved everything on the menu- try the tuna mango roll, it sounds strange but I really enjoyed it. Also the gyoza were delicious as well

Visited March 2013
“Great food, tasty and excellent location. Worth visiting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been in the Island many times and this new restaurant gives a nice touch to the marina.
Food is excellent, as well as the service and the location overlooking the marina. Worth giving it a try if you are a fan of japanese cuisine or if you wanna discover it!!