Just 20 mins far from the Arrecife Airport, you will arrive at Hesperia Lanzarote, this 5* resorts that will charm you from the first step in the hotel. Surrounded by wilderness, it's a big building overlooking the coast. The common areas are large rooms with high ceilings, the reception is kind and polite but it's always better to check in after midday to avoid long waiting.
You can find a rent-a-car desk, but I suggest to rent it in advance 'cuz it might be quiet expencive. rooms are wide and confortable, around 50mq, with terracotta on the floor (not that dirty moquette you see in most of the hotels...).
what about breakfast? omg! probably one of the best part of the vacation! a wide range of sweet and savory, you will always find something you like... if not, there's a SECOND breakfast, from 10 to 12 am.
4 swimming pools, with a couple of Pool Bars where you can have lunch (or just have TAPAS...), if you are still hungry :)
the hotel has a small beach sandy and stony but around the hotel, walking to Puerto Calero (the small urbanization w/ restaurants,shops,market etc) you will find small stony beaches where you can lay down and bath. there are never full, with the exception of for a resident who allows himself a splash in the crystal clear sea.
the wifi is free in the lobby, but I DON'T KNOW WHY it didn't work in the lobby area, and it did in our room so prob it was better....
Being a resort, you will also find the animation to welcome you, especially for kids with children's club.
you will find 3 different restaurant for dinner: the BOTAVARA, with buffet arrangement and w/ different theme every night, with chefs that cooks fish and meat at the moment. EL RISCO, the italian restaurant but if you are italian or you know the italian dishes do not go have dinner there or you will be very disappointed; the last one is LA CALETA restaurant wich is Gourmet and we didn't try it.
totally satisfied and I'd absolutely reccomend it!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Lanzarote Puerto Calero
- Hesperia Lanzarote
- Hotel Hesperia Lanzarote
- Hesperia Hotel Lanzarote
- Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Calero
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hesperia Lanzarote hotel is located on the easternmost island of the Canary archipelago – offering guests a tropical respite from the stresses of everyday life. The serenity of your surroundings is enhanced by a list of services and amenities designed to make each moment feel magical. Four swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars, extensive gardens, a unique volcanic sand beach complete with a pier and our acclaimed Spa and Sports Club offer endless opportunities to unwind and surrender to sublime relaxation. Panoramic views follow you from the moment you enter our lobby (where you'll be greeted with a complimentary drink) all the way to your guest room. There, a private terrace, spacious bathrooms and satellite television create an oasis of luxury. Our friendly staff is happy to provide any help you'll need exploring the island. Or, linger at the hotel for a moonlit dip, a cocktail at the Piano Bar or a delicious seaside meal at La Caleta.Whether you seek romance, tranquility or fun, the Hesperia Lanzarote hotel is an ideal destination for couples, friends and families. There is an endless list of things to do and experience here at the resort, and the main beaches, tourist centers and all sorts of fun outdoor activities are all just a few minutes away. Guests of all ages will enjoy our range of entertainment options, and youngsters will revel in the fun activities we offer for little ones alongside Hesperio, our mascot.The resort also serves as an excellent starting point for exploring all that the island of Lanzarote has to offer. The island, which was declared a Biosphere Reserve in 1993, is truly one of the world’s most spectacular paradises. From playing a round of golf to exploring Timanfaya Natural Park, scuba-diving through underwater paradises or simply lounging in the sun, there is truly something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hesperia Lanzarote Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.