This resort was amazing. Hands down the best service I have ever experienced. I have been to over 40 countries, but Belize blew me away. The culture, da people, da food... Excellent man... Ha ha that's all my creole... Barry the manager goes out of his way to make sure your stay is 100%. From all the excursions my sister wanted to do, to my unfortunate emergency departure (for med reason) Barry and his wife helped every step of the way and she even waited with me till I got my ride for the airport (which they provided). Food was outstanding, staff out of this world, and the intimate sitting of everyone for all meals made it my favorite part! I got to meet some wonderful people. I can't wait to come back, another trip with my sister?! A bf? Honeymoon?! Stay tuned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. George’s Caye Resort is a secluded paradise located on a private residence island just seven miles from Belize City. Accessible only by boat, St. George’s Caye feels miles away from everyday life thanks to its cozy cabanas, breathtaking views of the Caribbean, and the highest level of service in Belize. Divers, anglers and those looking to just get away from it all will find everything they desire at St. George’s Caye Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your St. George's Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. George`s Caye Hotel St. George`s Caye
- St Georges Caye Hotel
- St. George's Caye Resort Belize/Belize Cayes