Private island 20 minutes from Belize City. Cabanas are cozy with a porch and your own hammock. Coffee is delivered to your cabana every morning. Nice bar and restaurant all made out of locale mahogany Easy valet diving, you never have to touch your gear out side of putting it on.Boat rides are about 20 minutes, plenty of shade under the canopy. Water and fruit provided on the boat. On the dive Eagle rays, groupers, parrot fish angels plus many others. Macro photograhy also available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. George’s Caye Resort is a secluded paradise located on a private residence island just seven miles from Belize City. Accessible only by boat, St. George’s Caye feels miles away from everyday life thanks to its cozy cabanas, breathtaking views of the Caribbean, and the highest level of service in Belize. Divers, anglers and those looking to just get away from it all will find everything they desire at St. George’s Caye Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. George's Caye Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. George`s Caye Hotel St. George`s Caye
- St Georges Caye Hotel
- St. George's Caye Resort Belize/Belize Cayes