I was expecting another nightmarish all inclusive hotel but this place puts most to shame. The staff were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble. The food although not Michelin star rated was a pleasant surprise, with a good choice each day. Rooms were cleaned every day. The pool area was well maintained and the resort, although quiet was pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to mature couples and young families alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort comprises two hotels: the Sirenis Hotel Playa Imperial and Sirenis Hotel Playa Dorada. The resort is located in a peaceful area 12 km from the centre of Ibiza and 7 km from Santa Eulalia and stands out due to its unique location overlooking the magnificent Cala Llonga beach with its crystal clear sea. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers one of the most spectacular sea views in a fantastic environment. Surrounded by pine-covered hills, the hotel complex offers the perfect place to enjoy a tranquil family holiday. The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort offers everything you need for a great holiday: friendly service, All Inclusive board with plenty of options in the buffet restaurants and bars, in addition to a comprehensive entertainments programme for all ages. The resort was partially renovated during the winter months 2013/2014 in order to provide a fresh and updated image. More comfort and more options for families! The Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort is available in the UK through First Choice as a SuneoClub hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Hotel Cala Llonga
- Sirenis Cala Llonga Resort Ibiza