I began holidaying in Ibiz in 2005 and have been here nearly every year since staying at the el Pinar, in 2013 we are going in June and again in August because it's such good value that it's affordable. People complaining about balcony size in the small studios? You booked the cheapest room with a balconette? That's what you got! We always book a large studio or apartment with a sea view. Location is definitely 5 star.accomodation could do with a spruce up & is definitely 3 although when we started coming here I'd say it was 4 and when you work out what the all inc costs and what you get for your money if you enjoy a few holiday drinks, not sure how they make a profit! Food is fine, we often eat out again as its still worth paying for all inc just for drinks alone but the food is better than a lot of 4 stars we have stayed in. If you want 4 star then pay for if but if you're expecting 3 star you'll be super pleased with this place and it's amazing location, counting the days till we go back. Oh and always find Vincent and staff friendly and accommodating!
- Also Known As:
- El Pinar Aparthotel Hotel Cala Llonga
- El Pinar Aparthotel Cala Llonga
- El Pinar Aparthotel Hotel
- El Pinar Aparthotel Cala Llonga, Ibiza
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your El Pinar Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.