We have just returned home from 1 week A.I
the hotel was very good. The facilities were very clean. The staff were fantastic.
My kids are 7 & 5 two boys ,they played all day at the pool area and has a fantastic holiday. The entertainment staff were very good, however most things on offer were for adults. There is not a lot to do in Golf Del Sur apart from golf and relax. It is an ideal resort for chilling out. The hotel is used by a lots of people with out hearing and you should be aware of this as It took me by surprise however all of deaf people were very nice people and were very respectfull to me and the kids as we were in return to them.
The rooms were ok , if slightly dated decor. however they were very clean and the maid service was first class. We had a sea view and it was fantastic looking over the harbour.
The food was excellent, there was a mixture of dishes for all preferences
Lots of fish, salad , meat , pasta and the basics for kids of burgers and pizza
Fresh fruit and deserts
The selection was first class and the standard of food was very good also.
We are going to go back next October.
For a family holiday for 4 flying from Liverpool for 1 week A.I for around £1600 it was fantastic value for money
7.5 out of 10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- these are different than Aguamarina Golf Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Tenerife
- Aguamarina Resort Golf Del Sur
- Hotel Aguamarina Tenerife
- Hotel Aguamarina Golf Tenerife
- Aguamarina Golf Hotel Tenerife/Golf Del Sur