Firstly, dont let the 'poor food' part put you off - maybe just consider only going B&B or SC and you'll be more than happy! You can also pay each day if you want lunch or dinner - so view before you buy to check there is something that you like. We always found something that we liked, but more fussy eaters may struggle with the limited selections.
The apartments themselves are HUGE and represent excellent value for money. We traveled as a couple (plus baby bump) but in truth you could have slept 4 and had room to play with. We were out most of the time but the kitchen area was substantial and adequately equipped should people rely on it. The double balcony was lovely, rooms spotless, bathroom large and clean, and pools/games/public areas perfect.
Golf Del Sur itself is quiet, but the bus to Los Christianos is over the road, and takes about 10-15 mins (couldnt be easier). The limited restaurants and bars generally offer food and drinks that are below the costs of other parts of the island.
If you are looking for a cheap holiday base, close to the airport, with fantastic pool and clean spacious rooms then give this serious consideration.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Tenerife/Golf Del Sur
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.