I have recently returned from a week holiday at Aguamarina apartments. I stayed with my mum, for a girls holiday. The weather was amazing, there was a breeze, which made it even better - so we weren't too hot! The apartments were very clean (that's coming from a clean freak!!). Facilities were fine, with a huge fridge. We stayed above the Volare club, music was blaring every night until 2am, we couldn't bare it so we asked to move rooms, and it was no hassle for the staff, who were very understanding and friendly. We stayed self catering, so we ate out so can't comment on the food. You could use all the facilities in the partner hotel next door - which we didn't, but if you were eating at the hotel/apartments, maybe we would've gone there. People say it is a very quiet resort - it is, but not as much as people say, ideally it is for couples, a nice romantic resort - and we saw many couples there. But it isn't all that quiet, there are plenty of restaurants, and shops. Everyone was friendly, and there is mostly English people around! Couldn't really fault this holiday at all. At the start of the holiday there was about 60 footballers, (all teenagers) staying at the hotel who were bombing in the pool and causing a lot of noise, and up-roar in the apartments, everyone was complaining, but this wasn't the staffs fault, they soon left which was a relief. Good holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Tenerife/Golf Del Sur
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.