Me and my partner with our 21 month old son arrived at the aguamarina apartments thinking oo, not much to do round here.
After waking up the next morning, we found we had a pleasant nights sleep, beds were comfy apartment was spacious and well laid out, kitchen was well equipped and we had a massive balcony, shame they didn't have a couple of sunbeds and we had a lovely sea view.
There were 3 pools but we found the one nearest the sea was the best, quieter and more space between sunbeds, and the baby pool was perfect.
There is one rocky/sandy beach opposite the hotel and a rockier one further down the promenade. The promenade takes you all the way to San blas which has more of a shops and restaurants, where the restaurants in Golf Del Sur are a little spread out, but still only a few minutes walk from the hotel/apartments.
Not much to do when the wind is blowing like a gale, but our son enjoyed the rocks regardless anyway.
A lovely holiday had by all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Tenerife/Golf Del Sur