As many other reviews have stated, the only thing to really give a bad review is the furniture. It's looking a little tired, that's all. No big deal. The apartment my boyfriend and I stayed in for a 4 night stay was lovely and clean and huge! No complaints at all. We stayed on the 2nd floor, just above the pool. I'd definitely stay there again as you're close enough to the pool to just nip down if the weather looks nice.
The apartments are situated in a very quiet area and (being mid to late 20s) we were definitely amongst the youngest couples there. But who cares? That only means it's nice and quiet and chilled! :) If you want something a bit more lively you can get on a free bus to Los Cristianos / Las Americas... Book the day before if you can, to ensure a seat! If you don't get a seat, don't bother with a taxi - get on the local bus which is on the adjacent road - costs around 3 euros for two people!
Overall, really enjoyed the apartments and the area... and we're already considering going back in a few months time!
- Also Known As:
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Hotel Apartments
- Aguamarina Hotel Golf Del Sur
- Aguamarina Golf Apartments Tenerife/Golf Del Sur
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Aguamarina Golf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.