A great hotel for relaxing loved all the antiques,.everywhere was very clean & the staff very friendly & helpful all the meals were lovely & beautifully presented preferred the main restaurant though.The room was large and well provided with everything you could need pool towel, dressing gown slippers etc. Stayed in the main building there was plenty of areas for you to sit & chat with friends or read.
There were three pools one heated the other two were very nice but very cold & a small beach plenty of sunbeds.
The only negatives the clientele are of a much older age group and tend to be quite cliquey as they have all been going for years not a lot of families or young people.,There isn't a lot to do unless you go into Palma although the hotel does put entertainment on through out the week. But overall an enjoyable holiday for chilling out and relaxing..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Illetas, only 8 km (5 miles) from central Palma, the clifftop Bon Sol nestles be amid pine trees, its moorish tower lofting from luxurian gardens and dominating the picturesque Palma bay. The Bon Sol is a family-owned and managed hotel, proud of its reputation for the very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel BonSol Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bonsol Illetas
- Hotel Bonsol Resort And Spa
- Hotel Bon Sol
- Hotel BonSol Resort & Spa Illetas, Europe