I have recently returned from a 7 night stay at this hotel. I was travelling with a coach party, as our flight was cancelled we had to fly from another airport we arrived very late. We were greeted as if we had arrived on time, it was almost midnight. In our rooms there was a plate of sandwiches, cakes and sweets and allowed a free drink from the minibar. I was pleased to find tea and coffee making facilities in the room. It was a lovely room with a view from the balconyof the med. sea. The food was good,though the cooked breakfast could have been hotter. The staff were pleasant and helpful. It was certainly a nice experience staying there, although getting down to the beach involved 2 lifts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Illetas, only 8 km (5 miles) from central Palma, the clifftop Bon Sol nestles be amid pine trees, its moorish tower lofting from luxurian gardens and dominating the picturesque Palma bay. The Bon Sol is a family-owned and managed hotel, proud of its reputation for the very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel BonSol Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bonsol Illetas
- Hotel Bonsol Resort And Spa
- Hotel Bon Sol
- Hotel BonSol Resort & Spa Illetas, Europe