I have just returned from a week AI at the estival park hotel 2 in la Pineda. Overall the hotel was in an ideal location as I travelled as a family with my husband and 20 month old daughter. The hotel compromises of 3 blocks what I didn't know before going is they are all part of the same hotel & you all have access to the same facilities throughout the 3 blocks. Friends of ours had booked to stay at the estival park splash hotel as the couldn't get in to ours as it was sold out. I looked into changing our booking which would of cost nearly £400 extra however when we got there & realised we were all part of the same hotel we were relieved not to have changed. The only difference with the splash hotel is that you get unlimited access to the water park but for us it was still cheaper to pay on entry to the water park so be aware of this as travel advisors didn't seem to know this!
Food was ok but as usual you always get fed up of the food towards the end.
3 great pools & a park for the kids. All clean. The only down fall was that on the second morning around 8am we attempted to put out some towels only to be stopped by the Cleaner as they were still cleaning the area. Also they started to clean the pool at that time to. Surely that should be done the night before. There were a lot of frustrated guests.
Rooms were clean & spacious.
Hotel was a few minutes walk to the beach. Overall a great destination for families away from busy salon although close enough for you to visit on a bus.
Only negatives were beds were very uncomfortable which I have read in some other reviews. Also our room was situated between the two hotels which was next to the bottle banks which were emptied endless times throughout the night & early hours. Maybe the hotel should be more considerate about the times they empty. Again this is another point made in someone else's review. Also another minor point is that the children's entertainment started at 8am every evening which Is slightly late , this finished at 8.45 & then there was nothing until 10pm, not even music played.
Still had a great holiday & would certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Estival Park hotel complex is a resort in La Pineda de Vila-seca (Tarragona) covering an area of 110,000 m2 and comprising three five-storey hotel buildings with a total capacity of 899 rooms, a two-storey building (the Club Hotel) with 69 rooms, and 150 apartments managed by Estival Park within the same complex.In the centre of the complex stands the Sports, Beauty & Wellness Centre and a new leisure spa, the AQUUM Spa & Club. These facilities occupy an area of 11,250 m2 at the heart of the complex with easy access from the hotel, Club and apartment buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Estival Park Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estival Park Salou Hotel La Pineda
- Estival Park Hotel Salou
- Estival Park Resort Salou
- Estival Park Salou La Pineda, Spain - Costa Dorada