I loved staying in the Estival Park aparthotel, I have 3 children under 12 and they enjoyed it just as much. It really helped that it was very close to the water park. The receptionist in the hotel helped us get our trip sorted to Barcelona and also one to Port Aventura. the staff were very helpful all of the time.
As much as i enjoyed the food at set times, the kids weren't great with eating in the sun, so maybe would have been better for us to go self catering, but this is all trial and error and we will know for again.
Staff and entertainment were excellent and would come back and stay here, we spent 2 weeks and it was 2 weeks of bliss, loads of night entertainment - flamenco dancers were a big hit with the children!
not far to walk into salou itself but not in the warm sun, and the beach is just a stones throw away from hotel, definitely a recommendation!!
- Also Known As:
- Estival Park Salou Hotel La Pineda
- Estival Park Salou Hotel
- Estival Park Hotel Salou
- Estival Park Resort Salou
- Estival Park
- Estival Park Salou La Pineda, Spain - Costa Dorada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Estival Park hotel complex is a resort in La Pineda de Vila-seca (Tarragona) covering an area of 110,000 m2 and comprising three five-storey hotel buildings with a total capacity of 899 rooms, a two-storey building (the Club Hotel) with 69 rooms, and 150 apartments managed by Estival Park within the same complex.In the centre of the complex stands the Sports, Beauty & Wellness Centre and a new leisure spa, the AQUUM Spa & Club. These facilities occupy an area of 11,250 m2 at the heart of the complex with easy access from the hotel, Club and apartment buildings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Estival Park Salou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.