We booked these apartments because we needed a three bedroom place. The reception is more like a hotel when you walk in - very clean and modern. Apartment was on second floor - three bedrooms - one with two beds together like a double (very easy to fall down the middle!) a room with two beds, which you could push together if you wanted, and a room with a single bed. There were two bathrooms, one with a bath/shower, sink, toilet, bidet, The other one had a toilet, sink and shower - perfect for getting ready as we could have the two showers on the go. Living room was very large with dining table, Balcony was a good size - we faced out onto the street where the main door was, which didn't get sun - but we were rarely there. Kitchen was well stocked with pots, pand etc. Pool area was spotless - very clean. Plenty of sun beds for everybody.
Food was ok - fine for breakfast and lunch - but we went down for a meal one night - the la pineda salad was literally iceberg lettuce, with cut up ham and cheese and a tomato. No flavour. Go somewhere else if you want more than a snack, Drink was very reasonable - glass of wine was 2euro - bottles of bud etc were 2.50
The safe we had was in our room in the wardrobe - this was 30euro - which i thought was pricey. It kept breaking when we were there - we had it down to a fine art how to fix it by the end of the week.
There was air conditioning - which worked nearly too well - i woke up freezing on the first night! It is good that there is air conditioning instead of a fan pointed at the bed.
They do sheets every four days and towels every second day. Make sure you leave the ones you want changed on the bathroom floor or they won't be swapped, Also - they do not provide toilet paper - just one on the day of arrival - so make sure you get some. When you go out the door - go left - then the first left - it brings you down a little narrow street - when you get to the end - there is a large supermarket that has everything - even imported foods from home.
The entertainment wasn't great for us - russian karaoke one night - which was fine for the russians but not for us! we ended up going else whereIt is worth noting that if you want to go to salou you will need to do the short bus journey or get a taxi. A taxi for four people was between 10-13 euro. The staff will ring you a taxi too.
The beach is only five minutes away and is gorgeous. Aquapolis is also in walking distance.
Staff are lovely and will chat to you unlike a lot of places. I would def go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting some of the highest quality self-catering accommodation in La Pineda, the Pineda Park Apartments offers great facilities and spacious accommodation in a comfortable yet lively atmosphere. English speaking staff, 24 hour reception, money exchange, 2 outdoor swimming pools, sun beds, sun umbrellas, games room, lounge, bar, snack bar, gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your Apartamentos Pineda Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Pineda Park Hotel La Pineda
- Pineda Park Apartments
- Apartamentos Pineda Park La Pineda, Spain - Costa Dorada