“Faultless” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Shipley
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Description: Welcome to Yo Yo Bar and Restaurant, a Shipley Restaurant situated in the heart of Yorkshire. Combining locally sourced produce with globally inspired dishes, Yo Yo’s is a modern Oriental Restaurant offering a unique mix of Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisine.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Another great meal at Yo Yo's. Every time I come it's extremely difficult to point out any bad points, as everything is done to high standard. The steak that I had was cooked to perfection and the prawn and mushroom baskets that I had for my starter were out of this world. Great service as always.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SIMON D, Owner at Yo Yo Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear rileym,

A faultless review ! We do try our best to satisfy customers needs, in the food, beverage and service departments, if we do not we have failed and as such not be a destination venue and not exist, we rely on regular feedback from our customers to keep us on track ensuring we offer the highest standards possible. Thank you so much for a positive review and look forward to welcoming you back to Yo Yo's in the coming weeks.

• Polish first
Preston, United Kingdom
“Great meal, service and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a lovely meal here on Saturday night. The bar area is lovely and nice to have a drink before and after the meal. The cocktails are excellent. We couldn't fault the food service, drinks or price.

Dear 16 Lippy,

Thank you for such a great review on trip advisor, so pleased we ticked all the boxes on your visit to my Bar & Restaurant, I know from speaking to you that you were in this area for the weekend, and just hope that it will not be too long that you pay us a return visit from Preston. Its not that far away and I look forward to you returning to Yo Yo's.

Kingston upon Hull
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My daughter and I dined here following a friend's recommendation.
It was fairly quiet but the place had a pleasant atmosphere.
I was dubious about the menu offering a variety of different cuisines, however we sampled from the Japanese and Thai menus both of which were very good. I would certainly recommend the Thai red curry; very tasty.
Certainly worthy of another visit if I find myself back in Shipley.

Visited October 2013
SIMON D, Owner at Yo Yo Bar & Restaurant, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Mongrel 61,

Absolutely delighted you found our restaurant and had such a good experience, look forward to seeing you again when you are next in the area.

Bradford
“Fabulous evening all round!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We visited the establishment, in a party of seven to celebrate a friend's birthday. Once we had ordered, the food arrived promptly. My husband ordered the Tom Yom Soup and said it was the best he had ever tasted. We were all equally impressed with the dishes we ordered. The food was excellent overall, along with the service and atmosphere. We will certainly be going again and would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear holeinone 29,

Thank you for a great review, so pleased you enjoyed your evening at Yo Yo's In the 8 years we have been trading we have tried to offer a very good experience in the quality of food, service and ambiance we deliver and pleased to say the majority of the time we succeed. Look forward to welcoming you back to Yo Yo's again soon.

Regards

Simon
“Fantastic food, fantastic atmosphere and even better cocktails!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Fantastic food, fantastic atmosphere and even better cocktails!!! I visit yo yo's on a regular basis, it's my favourite restaurant. Always have a good time.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Greek Goddess 1964,

Thank you very much for your recent review, there is not much you do not like about Yo Yo's which is fantastic ! ( apologies about stealing your punch line) when we get it right we feel great, and obviously in your case we did. Look forward to seeing you soon in Yo Yo's.