Water is the element. You have a large spa area with indoor and out door pools. The view over the Baltic inner archipelago is pretty. The outdoor hot tubs are excellent when you sit and look at the ferries to Finland that find their way while breaking the ice and the area is all covered in snow.
From the minute you arrive you start to walk in a slower pace and some of the changing rooms to the pool area have signs "please be quiet" so there is no conversation which adds to the relaxing atmosphere. If you want you can participate in yoga , thai chi classes to mention two. That is included in the price you pay. If you go SUnday - Monday they have very affordable rates and the food is - japaneese. if you like that is good because thats what is served and it is really well prepared! A true delight!
The rooms have Japaneese themes and the beds are comfortable.
A really nice escape if you want to be away from the city but still have it within your reach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasuragi Hasseludden is a peaceful oasis where you can enjoy Japanese baths, activities and treatments as well as faboulous meals in the Teppanyaki or Tokyo restaurants. An overall experience inspired by the best from Japan. Go here by car or bus, or enjoy a boat trip through Stockholm’s stunning archipelago! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nordic Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Yasuragi Hasseludden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Nacka
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Stockholm County/Nacka, Sweden
- Yasuragi Hasseludden Hotel Stockholm